It’s almost that time of year again, so let the pick-up lines commence. Here are the ten best Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day is the most romantic day of the year, and with it just around the corner, we are here to give you a head start when it comes to memorizing some awesome pick-up lines.
We all know that it would be nice to have a special person to dote on this Valentine’s Day, so let us take a look at the ten best Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day.
10. I may not have four leaves, but if you kiss me, I’ll bring you good luck – the four-leaf clover line
This has all the makings of an epic pick-up line to be used this Valentine’s Day.
Its theme is Irish, it’s cheeky, and, let’s face it, it’s not that hard to remember. Plus, we are sure you’ll get a laugh out of this one.
9. How would you like to put the Irish spring back into my step? – the Irish-themed soap line
Irish Spring may be an American deodorant soap from the 1970s. However, it sure works well when it comes to Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day.
8. You’re so beautiful that you make me forget my pick-up line! – the easy but cheesy line
Well, isn’t this a clever non-pick-up line, pick-up line? Well, we think so!
Forget memorizing the rest on the list; if you can remember one thing, remember not to remember if that makes any sense!
7. Do you have a map, cos I’m getting lost in your eyes? – the ultra-cheesy but charming line
This one is as smooth as Kerrygold Butter on freshly baked soda bread, and we love it.
It’s cute, it’s charming, and although it may have a bit of a cheesy whiff off of it, it’s still pretty darn good for an Irish pick-up line.
6. Are you from Dublin, cos I can see me Terenure clothes off? – the Dublin line
Another one of the best pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day is, of course, this one.
If you use this on someone actually from Terenure in Dublin, that would be even more awesome. Nevertheless, this is certainly one of the top Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day.
5. Do you have a lighter? – the hottest Irish pick-up line
Believe us when we say that in Ireland, this actually works.
Firstly, it’s a great way to start a conversation, and second, there is no memorizing needed. However, you need to be a smoker, of course.
4. That dress would look even better on the bedroom floor! – the cheeky line
Well, this one is quite cheeky and could either get you a slap or a date; we hope for the latter.
However, if you are even brave enough to say this, then we are sure that it will be a funny moment, to say the least.
3. Feel my top; what do you think it is made from? Boyfriend material! – the cool line
This one could be considered a little cheesy, but what pick-up line isn’t?
We actually think this could be one of the best Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day.
2. Do you work in Jacobs, cos you’re a cracker? – the cracker line
This one surely gets an A for effort and an A for being a unique and clever Irish pick-up line. So, why not use it this Valentine’s Day?
1. Come over to my place, and I’ll show you my lucky charms – the naughty line
Could this be one of the best Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day? Well, we think so.
It’s cheeky, it’s got some Irish charm, and it’s actually pretty hilarious.
So, if you were struggling to decide on some awesome Irish pick-up lines to memorize, then you’ve got at least ten great choices now, with the ten best Irish pick-up lines to get you a date this Valentine’s Day.
We cannot guarantee they will work, but we have a pretty great feeling about these ten, and even though many of them are quite cheesy, they are guaranteed to make someone laugh out loud.
Wouldn’t you say that is the best start to planning a Valentine’s date together? You’re welcome!